I'm trying to find a name for this thing that Google cant understand.?

It's a green flat board looking thing that goes into devices like remotes, game controllers, computers, etc to make them work. And after that Im trying to find out how to find if there is any damage done to them physically. Whether it be water damage or something cut. I'm trying to look into a Joy-con and I... show more It's a green flat board looking thing that goes into devices like remotes, game controllers, computers, etc to make them work. And after that Im trying to find out how to find if there is any damage done to them physically. Whether it be water damage or something cut. I'm trying to look into a Joy-con and I may just get a replacement part if its just the part that's the problem but if its just green part thing being broken I may just buy a whole new joy-con. Help? [Pic incase I'm not specific enough.