promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Liberals, what is the American Dream for you?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Free stuff.

Open borders.

Muslim immigration of 10 million.

Diseased people all over the world welcomed with free health care.

Free in state tuition for all immigrants and Americans have to pay for it.

All Christian churches closed for being against the sacred gays and not promoting the killing of infants after they are born.

Shariah law if Muslims want it.

Strict indoctrination of all communist/liberal ideas in schools and universities.

Fox News and conservative talk radio banned for being subversive.

Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham Lars Larson, Michael Savage, Glenn Beck, Mike Gallagher all imprisoned and tortured till re-education takes place.

See Cuba, the Soviet Union and Venezuela.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 year ago

Marrying, buying a home, having children and grandchildren and a job that pays a decent salary.

• Lucas
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Being able to grow excessive amounts of weed.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

One where people can walk the streets freely without being assaulted by a hat. One where babies can be aborted up to the age of 5. Where people from all over the world can come here freely and partake of America’s full coffers. Where guns are illegal, making all crime a thing of the past. One where nobody has to work and can get everything they want from the government.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Watching movies and playing video games while smoking weed. I will work to support my American Dream without anyone else's help. I just need us to legalize it.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Humans working together to help earth and help other humans live a life with purpose. With out greed, with out ego's with out entitlement

my dream changes the world. let me guess you just wan ta nice house and a cool car.

• The American Dream for a Liberal is to reap the fruits of someone else’s labor.

• Zirp
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

No, that's what the 1 % does

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.