Why do people lie claiming there are two different sets of 10 commandments when both were made exactly the same?

1. "I am the Lord, your God, Who took you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. 2. You shall not have the gods of others in My presence. 3. You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain, for the Lord will not hold blameless anyone who takes His name in vain. 4. Remember the... show more 1. "I am the Lord, your God, Who took you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
2. You shall not have the gods of others in My presence.
3. You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain, for the Lord will not hold blameless anyone who takes His name in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day to sanctify it.
5. Honor your father and your mother, in order that your days be lengthened on the land that the Lord, your God, is giving you.

6.You shall not MURDER.
7. You shall not commit ADULTERY.
8. You shall not STEAL.
9. You shall not bear FALSE WITNESS against your neighbor.

10.You shall not covet...whatever belongs to your neighbor.

***

Deuteronomy 5 -:

1. "I am the Lord your God,"
3. You shall not take the name of the Lord, your God, in vain
4. Keep the Sabbath day to sanctify it, as the Lord your God commanded you.
5. And you shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt, and that the Lord your God took you out from there...therefore, the Lord, your God, commanded you to observe the Sabbath day.
6. Honor your father and your mother as the Lord your God commanded you, in order that your days be lengthened,
7. You shall not murder.
8. And you shall not commit adultery
9. And you shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10. And you shall not covet...anything that belongs to your neighbor
Update: I can give verses for the illiterate. Thank you. I don't want to hear the lie ever again from atheists that there are two different set of 10 commandments.
Update 2: Even AronRa made the false presumption the 10 commandments are different including and I quote "The second set didn't contrain laws against stealing, or murder". See for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u3z69Yp...

5:24-6:12
Update 3: I forgot to mention the source for the first set is Exodus 20
Update 4: @Dane - Exodus 34 is NOT the 10 commandments. "These are the words of the covenant the Lord commanded Moses to make with the Israelites in the land of Moab, in addition to the covenant He had made with them at Horeb. Deuteronomy 29:1"
Update 5: First God commanded the people to make a covenant with Him that if they accepted it, He would give them a new set of ten commandments.
Update 6: So he [Moses] hewed two stone tablets like the first ones, and Moses arose early in the morning and ascended Mount Sinai as the Lord had commanded him, and he took two stone tablets in his hand. Exodus 34:4
Update 7: After the 10 commandments were COMPLETED and Moses recites God's 13 Attributes He says: And He said: "Behold! I will form a covenant; in the presence of all your people, I will make distinctions such as have not been created upon all the earth and among all the nations, and all the people in whose midst... show more After the 10 commandments were COMPLETED and Moses recites God's 13 Attributes He says:

And He said: "Behold! I will form a covenant; in the presence of all your people, I will make distinctions such as have not been created upon all the earth and among all the nations, and all the people in whose midst you are shall see the work of the Lord how awe inspiring it is that which I will perform with you.
Update 8: If we keep the commandments God will keep His end of the covenant. "Keep carefully what I am commanding you today: Lo! I will drive out from before you the Amorites and the Canaanites, the Hittites and the Perizzites, the Hivvites and the Jebusites. The Lord said to Moses: "Inscribe these words for... show more If we keep the commandments God will keep His end of the covenant. "Keep carefully what I am commanding you today: Lo! I will drive out from before you the Amorites and the Canaanites, the Hittites and the Perizzites, the Hivvites and the Jebusites.

The Lord said to Moses: "Inscribe these words for yourself, for according to these words I have formed a covenant with you and with Israel."