White woman verbally abusive rightfully ejected from UA flight. Her disrespect an example of white privilege. Yes or no?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Linda
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

'I eat salad' has NOTHING to do with any kind of privilege!!!

• 11 months ago

Regarding the specific example of the woman who said "I eat salad", I would say that white privilege has something to do with this, but it wasn't the main factor. I think any white privilege component would be largely unconscious, e.g. she might have felt more emboldened to speak in an insulting way since they were black and probably, in her eyes, more uneducated and inclined to be more rude anyway.

I would say that her rude behavior has more to do with her being an assertive and obnoxious person by nature. She would probably be rude as well if the two people were white, but I believe that she would not have been *as* rude, and this would be due in significant part to white privilege.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

NO. you think being a ***** is a privilege of white women. it is not a privilege, it is more "making a bad reputation for yourself". People should be ashamed of themselves when they are being rude to anyone.

• GEEGEE
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

She was thrown off the plane, so no privilege there, lol. They kicked her butt off. And even if the people she insulted were not white, that wouldn't mean much in this case.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

i want you to **** me

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

As people of every race have been tossed off of airplanes for verbal abuse this woman's race is likely irrelevant.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Sherry was the crazed fat shamer

• 11 months ago

NO. You haven't a clue what the words you spout actually mean.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Because white liberals are losers. They started out as losers and they will always be losers. Absolutely no redeeming qualities come from a white liberal (or any liberal) and never will.

• Ryde0n
    Lv 4
    11 months ago

Being removed from a flight does not sound like " privilege " to me .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.