What do you think God's purpose for mankind is? See the details?

Is it to abandon the planet Earth and go live in heaven? Is it to live upon the Earth and help accomplish God's original purpose for Adam and Eve? Is it something else?

Favorite Answer

God’s purpose for mankind was made know to Adam and Eve. They were to become fruitful and become many and fill the earth with righteous people, to live in harmony with their Creator, and to live in happiness, and at peace with each other.

God said nothing to Adam and Eve about going to heaven. He never said to them that someday the earth would be destroyed. He told them that they would live as long as they were obedient. They disobeyed God.

But, God’s purpose will still come upon the earth.

Isaiah 46:11 I have spoken, I will bring it about. I have purposed it, and I will also carry it out.

To fully understand God’s purpose, a person must read, study, and meditate on God’s word the Bible. The themes found in the Bible will help us to understand how paradise will be restored under God's Kingdom with Christ Jesus as King.

The glorified and perfected Earth (the new Earth) shall be our home if we overcome the world (the New Heaven).

God created us all with eternal life in mind. But not even God gets everything he wants. Many (all) are called, but few are chosen (cooperate).

In fact, since our spirits are literally his children, and children grow up to be like their parents (ideally), God intends for us to grow up to be like him. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divinization_(Christ...

• Doug

God's wants mankind is to know, love and serve him, in this world and in the next. The next "world" will be a totally renovated earth/heaven complex, where God dwells with man, for eternity.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org

“The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth”—Please read Psalms 37:9-11 and verse 29.

But I have reason for having such a positive outlook. The Bible gives us strong reasons to believe that the promise will come true. God’s purpose for the earth is really wonderful. What a marvelous future awaits those who choose to learn about our Grand Creator.

• Peter

According to the Bible, man was designed to live in peace, on earth, forever. God doesn't change, so neither does his plan. I imagine that when the time comes, God won't turn the earth back to paradise for us, we messed it up, it will be down to us to restore it, and we'll have eternity to achieve that.

• -

I think God wants believers to replace rebellious Satan/demons as His servants/workers in the kingdom of heaven/God.

.

This old rotten earth will pass away(= destroyed by the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ) and be replaced by a new earth in the new Millennium. Then the kingdom of heaven/God.

In a word... LOVE. It is our purpose and the reason we were created... to love the living God and other people. Love, or the lack of it, is the basis for most of our books, movies and songs. It is what people will remember and hold dear about us after we are gone. It is the greatest commandments of the Bible. The Ten Commandments can be regarded the same way... the first few about loving God and the rest about loving others. God loves us... His grace and mercy for us all is shown through Jesus Christ, who He is and what He has done. This is the main tenet of Christianity... the gospel message and "good news" that Christians are willing to share with any who will listen.

Isaiah 43:7 is helpful, along with John Chapter 1, Hebrews Chapter 1 and 1 John Chapter 1.

• BJ

What is God’s will for the earth and mankind?

ANSWER: Under God’s Kingdom, the earth will become a paradise and faithful humans will enjoy perfect health, permanent peace, and endless life.

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS:

“The meek will possess the earth, and they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.” Psalm 37:10, 11

Of course and atheist would never accept this, and most on YA are atheists.

https://www.jw.org/en/

• BJ

Arimatthewdavies, thanks.

It does not behoove us to speculate as to the intent of fictional characters.

• Arimatthewdavies

Yeah I was one of them! Hang me up and beat me! I deserve it for my stupidity!