Running black car through car wash after a wax and buff job.(details below)?

So i had some major swirls and scratches on my car so I paid to have it clay bared , buffed , wax and washed. The guy who did the work did a amazing job . My question is I have car wash membership to a place called Richs car wash . After my car gets dirty again is it ok to run it through their again or will a car wash leave scratches on black painted car ?

• JetDoc
    Best Answer

Does this car wash use rotating brushes, or is it "touchless"? ANY car wash that uses rotating brushes on your car will leave scratches. Touchless washes won't scratch your car, but they MAY not completely remove all the road grime that has built up since the last wash. The BEST way to wash your car is to hand wash it with the good ol' hose, bucket and soft sponge.

yes it probably will leave swirl marks. never use a car wash

• not

By hand, soft water.

• Ron

Using your noggin, you would think that a commercial car wash is no place for a car that you spent all that money on making shiny

Wash your car by hand by the two bucket method. No scratches.