Is this a valid legal case?

Ill make this brief and straightforward. Bought a new 2017 car a year ago. Got into an accident which was my fault, caused severe damage to my radiator. Geico covered the repairs. Had multiple inspections done to make sure all issues were resolved. Year later my transmission acts up. Transmission and radiator... show more Ill make this brief and straightforward. Bought a new 2017 car a year ago. Got into an accident which was my fault, caused severe damage to my radiator. Geico covered the repairs. Had multiple inspections done to make sure all issues were resolved. Year later my transmission acts up. Transmission and radiator severely damaged. 2 Geico inspectors sent to check my car's damage, found that the piece used to fix my radiator was a faulty one and actually badly damaged the radiator and the transmission. Almost 10g in damage. Piece was sent to manufacturer for further "inspection" of it. Been a month and haven't heard a word. No rental car was provided, had to get one out of pocket, had to pay for rides, and lost my job during the time. I want to formulate a case of some kind, would this be something a lawyer could work with?
15 answers 15