Is my wife pregnant ?

Me and my wife have a daughter who's 3 weeks old we had sex one time since we brought her home. My wife has postpartum depression after having her she's also been acting strange. She's been very moody she's been getting sick at every little thing. We go to my house sometimes for dinner on Sundays we... show more Me and my wife have a daughter who's 3 weeks old we had sex one time since we brought her home. My wife has postpartum depression after having her she's also been acting strange. She's been very moody she's been getting sick at every little thing. We go to my house sometimes for dinner on Sundays we have a big family dinner we're there now we were eating chicken my brother asked my mom if there's any more chicken breast she about got sick when he said that. The other night she about threw up it was about 2 in the morning. She was never moody or tired or sick when she was pregnant she did just fine the only time she's emotional is if I have to leave for work. She feels warm she said she's cold the house is always 70 degress. I guess we're gonna stay here tonight since she's not feeling well she's getting in the shower it's only 5:30. Normally we wait till 6 or 7 to shower. Could she be pregnant again ? What's wrong with her ?
8 answers 8