Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 year ago

why did Amanda Knox totally change her story right during the middle of the investigation of the murder of Meredith Kircher?

I have been listening to her audio book and really she seems totally innocent UP UNTIL she just totally changed her story of what happened under investigation and even accused her boss of the crime. WHY she did that? (as that is what made her definitely seem guilty of something. but what? actual participation of the murder? why she would totally lie about something under interrogation?) what about her "boyfriend of 4 days?" at the time ?

She then later said that she became "confused" and actually wasn't sure if she had told the truth or not and then recanted . Why she would do that? it seems like she was definitely hiding something and guilty of something, but what?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think you should discount the possibility that Amanda Knox was, and probably still is, extremely stupid.

• 1 year ago

Strange girl I think, who mixed with dodgy people. No one will ever know the truth.

1 year ago

DGH is guilty

• 1 year ago

Innocent people tell the truth. Guilty people change their stories.