Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 year ago

Why my life sucks so much?

I just want to get married with a nice and cute trannie and beautiful children, I ain't asking for too much.

@BOO!Bwilder - M2F

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I have found in my own life that this makes a huge difference to change my perspective and to start working myself out of a negative situation..If something in your life isn’t working, it’s because of your current way of thinking and acting.

To get different results, you’ll have to give up that way of thinking and acting and be willing to adopt a new one (the thinking part of this equation mostly what you focus on—the internal pictures you make and your internal dialog).

Hoping for a different result without changing the way you think and act is insane…hopeless…I am saying, however, what happens is generated by something you do inside—that your own unconscious internal processes generate how you feel, how you behave, what things mean, what you attract, and what you become attracted to.

1 year ago

Perhaps you can find love and comfort in a warm arm of a male. You can always adopt kids

• 1 year ago

Set higher standards for your self. That will boost your self esteem. Do you prefer, M2F, or F2M?

1 year ago

Because its hard to find a decent lady these days