Do you think eating meat is barbaric?

I've been vegetarian for maybe 6 months and I never have to feel bad about what is in my mouth or tummy. Every now and then I'll get a little craving for baby back ribs or chicken wings, but then I eat something vegetarian and the craving goes away. People ask why, and it's because I don't want... show more I've been vegetarian for maybe 6 months and I never have to feel bad about what is in my mouth or tummy.

Every now and then I'll get a little craving for baby back ribs or chicken wings, but then I eat something vegetarian and the craving goes away.

People ask why, and it's because I don't want an animal in my mouth or body! Quite simply. They are living creatures with the sensation of pain just like me. I'm sure if you grilled my meat up and put sauce on it, it would taste good too.

I don't judge anyone else for it, because I was that the entirety of my life until 6 months ago.