Has 1 quarterback for the AFC taken every snap in a Pro Bowl before?

I was hoping Patrick Mahomes would be the 1 and only quarterback for the AFC because if that was the case it would be an easy win for the AFC! :) Patrick Mahomes is without a doubt the Greatest Quarterback in NFL History and it would be fun to watch him quarterback the AFC for the entire Pro Bowl!

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't think there's any sport where someone plays the entire All-Star Game. Unlike most games, you don't put your best players in the entire time, because the game is more about showcasing all of the great players on the team. As a result, it's required to rotate in every single player.

I am unsure but think it rotates around 

Yeah! that's not.

• 1 year ago

No. If "Patrick Mahomes is without a doubt the Greatest Quarterback in NFL History", he would be taking every snap in the Super Bowl and not relegated to the insignificant Pro Bowl exhibition.

• 1 year ago

No, the Pro Bowl is for all the best players, not just one. And I doubt most play to dominate the other team.

1 year ago

"Patrick Mahomes is without a doubt the Greatest Quarterback in NFL History"

He's played one season. He is not the "Greatest Quarterback in NFL history", not by a long shot.