Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Are Trump and McConnell gambling that even though the TSA is understaffed and the workers are not paid, planes won't crash?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lets not forget the air traffic controllers.

• 2 years ago

trump and his buddy, mitch, gambled on the dems caving, and both know it was/is just a matter of time before their dangerous game of chicken would expose their politics-over-safety approach.

• 2 years ago

They dont care. A wall is more important than any plane crash to them.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Did McConnell actually get out of bed today? His wife thought he was dead & started ordering stuff on amazon because she thought she had a big life insurance pay out coming. Word is: fed ex will be delivering a truck load of vibrators to the McConnell residence.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

TSA has nothing to do with airline maintenamce or traffic control

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Let me put it this way: the risk is not THAT much greater than normal, but if there were a terrorist incident right now, the GOP would never live it down.

• 2 years ago

I'd be a lot more worried about eating uninspected meat at the White House dinner table!

• yup

• 2 years ago

The TSA didn't stop the underwear bomber during Obama's reign, it was other passengers. I'd be more worried about air traffic controllers than the TSA being understaffed if you're worried about planes crashing.

• 2 years ago

The damage that is happening to them politically will last a long time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.