Transitioning from Hindu to Christianity?

I m a born Hindu and got sick a few months ago my wife suggest that we put our trust to Jesus. I want to commit fully and believe Jesus is the son of God. For who is not Christian what happens to them ? Do they go to Hell directly ? How about people who never heard of Jesus and died from starvation for example... show more I m a born Hindu and got sick a few months ago my wife suggest that we put our trust to Jesus. I want to commit fully and believe Jesus is the son of God. For who is not Christian what happens to them ? Do they go to Hell directly ? How about people who never heard of Jesus and died from starvation for example kids in Africa ? There is alot of people who pray and do good , live good, help others ( better than some Christian s out there -no offense) do they automatically go to Hell . I watch a movie named Come Sunday and it had me thinking . I want to put my faith fully to Jesus and I do believe he came to teach us about Father and he sacrificed himself for us . These points is not to offend no one but to find
the truth . Enlighten me please
12 answers 12