How do I know if the guy Im seeing is doing drugs or has a mental deficiency ?

He's strange. He'll do thing like leave his house without his wallet, and realize halfway and have to drive back, lose his car keys to start his car in his car. More things like I asked him which key was his house key on hey keychain one time, and he said , ''uhh I don't know.'' I asked him sometimes why he doesn't answer my calls and he said ''It's not on accident.''

I can't tell if he's slow or on something or has something. He's a HUGE momma's boy. Sometimes when I talk he repeats things back to me, as if he's forever confused.

he has a tattoo that says ''drug free'', but something of him seems off.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

He seems a bit messed up. That's really all I can say.

• 1 year ago

Are you even attracted to him? If not, you're wasting your time. Unless, of course, you're only friends because he doesn't really sound like boyfriend material for you

• Malia1 year agoReport

I am attracted to him.

1 year ago

the drug free tattoo was probably intended to be a tattoo to remind him to remain drug free, but maybe he's broken that pact with himself. By the sounds of it, he might have issues with substance abuse. We can't judge him because he might be trying really hard to quit, which the tattoo indicates. But I would say there was definitely some type of drug history in his past, because why else would you get a drug free tattoo. Since a tattoo will always be with you to remind you of something. And a person who never touched drugs probably wouldn't get a tattoo that says drug free. Just saying.