I miss being single?

I love my girlfriend I really do but good god do I miss being single. We have been together for 8 months now. We are both 19 and I am at college she is a part time nanny. I also have a part time job. I just miss being able to do what I want go out and meet people. Now its just okay come over every night and snuggle... show more I love my girlfriend I really do but good god do I miss being single. We have been together for 8 months now. We are both 19 and I am at college she is a part time nanny. I also have a part time job. I just miss being able to do what I want go out and meet people. Now its just okay come over every night and snuggle in bed until its time to go to bed then she leaves.. Or she wants to talk about when we get married or how many dogs were gonna have and all these fun trips were gonna go on... I miss having sex that wasnt because I kissed her *** all day or because she knows that if she doesnt I will say something. Our sex used to be amazing for both now it is just boring., I am so bored and she has no idea... Like how can she even be happy
4 answers 4