Have you guys heard that Romance Novels and Romance Movies are being released about Queenstar Betty Amoah and Leonardo Dicaprio?

And it's Queenstar's doing after confessing her romantic feelings and emotions towards him. Queenstar constantly dreams about Leo and it's a cute thing.

Best Answer

Hell no I will never work with that man because he's white and I don't trust him. He likes Rosemary, Kate, Maame Efua, And Julia Martinez. I don't want no promiscuous HIV Positive man. He will never get me in his bed to sleep with. I'm not easy plus I'm unapproachable. He will never get my health or clean anus smell or my tiny anus size to give to Yareli Albavera because her anus is the size of a train tunnel and it smells even worse than aids and death itself. He can never get my neat vagina smell or my achievements, femininity, or shyness to give to the females from his race. He will never get my joy to steal from me and give it to Caucasian females. I'm not stupid to give my enemies anything that belongs to me. He is secretly a spy sent by my English teacher Ms. Watt to come and find out the secret to my prosperity and how I achieved all these things and became feminine and shy. Like how Delilah treated Samson in the Holy Bible but it will never happen and they will never succeed in Jesus name. I will never be Samson because I'm not stupid.

• poldi2

We haven't heard and we really don't care even a tiny bit.

Queenstar for president!

Have you heard that LITERALLY NO ONE CARES!?

• Cogito

No - they aren't.

Leo is still pretty and he has a big wiener too.

I had a big chit.

You heard that wrong.It's Queenstar Betty Amoah and Lee :D