Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Lara Trump says a “little bit of pain” is worth it for the Wall. True or false?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

$5 billion is like 25 cents a month for taxpayers. Nobody will even notice.

• 2 years ago

Who cares? I doubt the woman knows of the pain related to having no income, of cutting a Native American nation in two with a barrier, of wrecking a fragile environment, or of putting a nation already in debt to the Chinese another $5 billion in the hole for something that will be nothing more than a campaign promise - it won't stop illegal immigration. The bully Donald is a dolt, and his daughter-in-law has the right to her opinion, but it is no more important than yours or mine. She made a deal with the devil and married its spawn; she HAS to say that.

• 2 years ago

Maybe a little bit of pain is worth it for the wall, but not a Government shutdown, or 5.7 billion. Mexico was supposed to pay for it, not the American Government workers or the people who they help

• 2 years ago

Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Who is Lara Trump?

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

We've passed the point of a little bit.

• 2 years ago

Since when does anyone care what Lara Trump says?

• The Trumps are always all for inflicting pain on working people.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

False! she has no idea what pain is.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I'm sure being married to Eric is quite painful.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Lara Trump doesn't have a mortgage, car payment or loan that will go unpaid for that stupid wall. She will not have to ration her insulin or have to choose between paying the mortgage or paying for cancer medication.

The Trump crime family is sociopathic and when they get married they find like sociopaths and psychopaths to breed with.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.