Is it acceptable to not trust my parents?

Hi I'm 18 and I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who doesn't really trust they parents? I wanna say one of the reasons is growing up I was beat for the smallest of things ex:crying , whining, being annoying stuff like that but some beatings we're too much one left my leg dripping blood and... show more Hi I'm 18 and I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who doesn't really trust they parents? I wanna say one of the reasons is growing up I was beat for the smallest of things ex:crying , whining, being annoying stuff like that but some beatings we're too much one left my leg dripping blood and having big purple brusies. I was 8 but IDK I feel like I deserved it but sometimes I feel it was uncalled for anyways I like smoking weed and drinking but I don't ask for a beer for my biggest fear of rejection. I freeze whenever it happens so I just end up stealing beer or alcohol and been caught and feel like **** about it but then again I think it's ok to have one beer at 18 . Also I don't trust them because they ha e humiliated me in front of people if I did something wrong for ex today. .y Dad's friend came over had a 24 pack and I ended up taking two and my mom caught me I begged her to wait til the guy left but no made a whole scene flipped my room and had the drunk guy tryna letcure me . Am I crazy or am I right in a way?
3 answers 3