Isn't it great that the bigotry and corruption so ingrained in Christian schools are finally getting exposed?

Maybe religious schools will finally be outlawed the way they should have been a hundred years ago.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

As the fictional villain in the Christian fantasy, that suits me just fine.

-Lucifer

• 10 months ago

Is it? That's too bad. I hate the thought of kids having no choice but to receive an inferior public school education/brainwashing.

• 10 months ago

Wow! Such hatred towards Christians.

• 10 months ago

The worst places for intolerance and closed mindedness are in public state managed universities and colleges.

• Glenn S
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

John....Do you really think I care?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

They were catholic, not Christian. Totally different doctrines. Nothing similar at all.

• Chaillot
      Lv 4
      10 months agoReport

Protestants did a lot of burning people alive, killing people for not being the right sort of Christian. In Europe and in the Americas.

• 10 months ago

If that's true, does the religion cause corrupt behavior? Or is it caused by those who are disobedient to the rules? Sometimes trouble makers in a school cause their school to be banned from activities such as sports which is not fair to the members of that school who are not trouble makers.

• 10 months ago

Maybe in China. Why don't you move to China? You might like it there.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 10 months ago

I would actually be vehemently against outlawing Christian schools for people that are of age, and who really WANT to attend a Christian school! As I believe in freedom of religion, very strongly..

I must admit, though, that when it comes to Christian schools for KIDS..? I feel somewhat conflicted. But I'm mainly against them, I think. Because I feel like those kids' freedom to discover themselves on their own terms, and to NOT get indoctrinated into one specific religion, by the education system..? Should be more important than their parents' religious freedom to send them there! If you catch my drift... And I would also be against schools that indoctrinated children into specific political ideologies.

• 10 months ago

Fine.

Shut them down. We will just homeschool. You can open up your own perv schools (privately funded of course). And we can all just live and let live.

Oh wait... that’s not the liberal progressive fascist way. Embrace our perversions, or else.

• And I, being consistent, said violence against a student warrants suspension/expulsion/criminal charges, period. Liberals feel compelled to put in qualifiers. Why?

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I am sorry just because we don't accept your sexual perversions does not mean we are bigoted

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.