Randy

Why do people spend thousands of Dollars for funerals and caskets suits and dresses when there Going into the ground anyway to be Eatting?

Favorite Answer

Funerals are more about those people who are left behind than the deceased. It makes them feel better to give their loved one a good send off and begins the bereavement healing process. I'm with you and consider it really idiotic to dress up a corpse. It's a cadaver after all which is going to the earth or fire to be consumed. Often though we have special requests for our own funerals too, which others try to honour. But in fact you won't be there. Only the dead log that our bodies become after death, unknowing, unthinking, unfeeling. But it's actually very difficult to imagine yourself dead. I'd recommend you try it and then you'll see the depth of the difficulty.

My intention is the be cremated and my ashes spread over my mountain property.

It's a way of showing respect for the deceased.

• Aaron

Well it's their wish. We should respect that. I want to be buried when I die.

I guess because its what people do R andy.

• Randy

Thats a stupid Answer i should block you

Guilt. They think having an expensive funeral shows they loved the person.

F

• Randy

Watch your mouth on my page are i will block you Next time dont let it happen Again

• CAB

I got my mother in laws casket from Costco.

You can order them online.

• CAB

She put up a hell of a fight when i tried to put her in it.