Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Why did Pope Francis say about Trump that those who think only of building walls “can’t be Christian”?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Being Christians, the seeds of murderers, cannot reach for Heaven forever. Trust me! Trump is doing his job right then!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Anyone can walk into Vatican City

• 2 years ago

The Vatican has a wall...I know, I've been there.

• 2 years ago

So I guess the Pope will be removing that wall he has around the Vatican then?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Because the Pope forgot that the Vatican is already a walled city state. If the Pope is so against walls, then remove the ones around the Vatican!

The Pope and the Catholics build walls of a different sort and they are just as detrimental to Christianity as any ever built with human hands!

God even built a wall and the Gates of Hell will not prevail against them.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Trump is not a Christian, because Christians worship Jesus.

Source(s): Trump worships only himself. And possibly Putin, there's still an investigation into that.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Oh no! You mean we can't believe in talking snakes and a flat six thousand year old earth? 😭

• Ian
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Trump has been put into place to start ww3

• It appears the Pope bears false witness. Obviously Trump does not think "only of building walls" Obviously Trump is Christian. Shame on the Pope. The Pope has walls and more guards per mile than Trump is proposing.

• 2 years ago

The Pontiff whose country is surrounded by walls was trying to embarrass President Trump of course. Francis is just another fool trying to pander to Liberals while ignoring his own blatant hypocrisy. The Pope has his own military force as his personal protection but he'll say that guns are bad too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.