What do you think of this situation and what should I do?

Ok so at school there is a teacher I don’t like. She gave out a paper and she gave out roles for each group to read about a college graduate and undergraduate. Then she walked towards the table I was sitting first and she assigned me the college undergraduate while she could have assigned me the college graduate... show more Ok so at school there is a teacher I don’t like. She gave out a paper and she gave out roles for each group to read about a college graduate and undergraduate. Then she walked towards the table I was sitting first and she assigned me the college undergraduate while she could have assigned me the college graduate because the college graduate was at the top and she came to me first and she assigned everyone she walked up to first college graduate and she assigned me college undergraduate but she walked up to me first. She assigned the people next to me that decided to pair up college graduate but she walked up to them last and they were supposed to get the last one which was college undergraduate. I’m in high school. What do you think of this situation and what should I do?
5 answers 5