Do you know that my name is Queenstar and the song "Girl Next Door" by Saving Jane is secretly about me?

My math B teacher named Carine Levine is secretly Marti Dodson and she sang the song about how she envies me and wishes she was in my shoes. The song goes like this: "Small town homecoming Queen she's a Star in this scene there's no way to deny she's lovely perfect skin perfect hair perfumed... show more My math B teacher named Carine Levine is secretly Marti Dodson and she sang the song about how she envies me and wishes she was in my shoes.

The song goes like this:

"Small town homecoming Queen she's a Star in this scene there's no way to deny she's lovely perfect skin perfect hair perfumed hearts everywhere tell myself that inside she's ugly maybe I'm just jealous I can't help but hate her secretly I wonder if my boyfriend wants to date her."