Was I wrong for being angry with my parents?

I’m 22 and Yesterday I realized I didn’t have my wallet on me when I had went to a store during lunch around 8pm. My mom was sleep and my dad answered the phone. So I asked him could he check to see if my wallet was in my room. He started acting dumb, saying he doesn’t want to get out of bed. So I’m like whatever,... show more I’m 22 and Yesterday I realized I didn’t have my wallet on me when I had went to a store during lunch around 8pm. My mom was sleep and my dad answered the phone. So I asked him could he check to see if my wallet was in my room. He started acting dumb, saying he doesn’t want to get out of bed. So I’m like whatever, . Then I guess he woke up my mom because she called my phone. Saying she doesn’t see a wallet. Then around 12am when I got home I saw my wallet on my bed. So now I’m angry because she didn’t even look. Like that was important to me I was driving without my license and had no card, I cancelled my debit card and everything. I’m just so upset that I’m not important enough for them to get out of bed and help their freaking son for one night 🙄
6 answers 6