Decisions made by street punks and failures?

I was asked what kinds of decisions are usually made by street punks and failures.. That would stop them from buying a house that would make them my kid's neighbor, if I bought a $500,000 house for my kid, who has Primordial Dwarfism, as a method of protection. How is that protection from street punks ? So I... show more I was asked what kinds of decisions are usually made by street punks and failures..
That would stop them from buying a house that would make them my kid's neighbor,
if I bought a $500,000 house for my kid, who has Primordial Dwarfism, as a method of protection.
How is that protection from street punks ?

So I said..

The kinds of decisions that would stop them from being my kid's neighbors or peers...
Are...

Working under the age of 18...

Red Mc Donalds hats at 16, and Blue Mc Donalds hats ate 17 and Black Mc Donalds Hats at 18...
Instead of going to school.

There is an old saying...
If you want to make a society of idiots..
Just send kids to work.
And that is why, 3rd world countries are so poor and illiterate.
Because of Child labor.

The 2nd major decision, that would stop them from being my kid's neighbor..
is that their behavior makes them unaccepted..
and so they cannot gain job skills, cant gain an education, and can't keep and hold a job.

The third major decision..
Is who they hang around..
People giving them bad advice, and taking advantage of them for their own gains, and giggles.

:)