Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesScion · 10 months ago

Scion frs 2015 or 370z 2015?

I’m debating which one should I get. Before you guys say do I have the money. Yes I do on top of that my credit score is a 780 by the way. I realy love Nissan so I’m most likely thinking the 370z. But if I wanted to go for more look than performance I would go for the frs. Which would you perfer?

Anyone not mature enough to make their own decision isn't mature enough to own a car, much less afford the insurance.

• don r

What I prefer should not determine what fits you best. Drive the cars and see.

• Kelley

I once watched a testimony of a Pastor who owned 7 sports cars. God touched his heart by allowing him to go through a near death experience. In his experience, he learned that in life God wants us to help others and to help the church. He also learned that God will give him rewards in Heaven for obeying what he told him. After his near death experience, that Pastor gave all of his sport cars away. The point of life is to obey God. Please obey God.

98 Neon.

Hey, big spender, you have the money to buy a five year old car? I'm so impressed!

I wouldn't buy either one. Pretend performance cars. Check into the repair stats.

• math10 months agoReport

I said 2015 as a baseline to be honest. I’m also looking into 2015 - to 2018 models