URGENT One of our neighbors keeps connecting to our onkyo tx nr676 to blast garbage music. It's 12:30 am. Please help me?

We can't turn off the system because they can just turn it back on as soon as they reconnect. They're using airplay to connect to the onkyo and play music. We've tried changing the wifi password since airplay piggybacks off of it to connect to other devices on the same band width. Here's the thing,... show more We can't turn off the system because they can just turn it back on as soon as they reconnect. They're using airplay to connect to the onkyo and play music. We've tried changing the wifi password since airplay piggybacks off of it to connect to other devices on the same band width. Here's the thing, I can disconnect the speakers easily so it doesn't matter, I just want revenge. Is there a way I can locate a device connecting to our WiFi, and using airplay to out devices? If so please explain. Thank you so much, please help me get revenge (unless it's the people with small children or early working hours)