How do I access TPS on 06 Gsxr 750?

The frame cast aluminum lookin frame is in the way of the throttle position sensor and I cant adjust it in any way. How do I go about this? Service manual basically said remove airbox cleaner and lift up throttle bodies.
Update: for those who keep saying follow the manual. please clarify how to "lift up the throttle body". it doesn't specify. My bike has an issue where it kills it self when coming to a stop quite often and the tps is too high with the line (-) at the top. The frame of the bike is in the way and cant angle the... show more for those who keep saying follow the manual. please clarify how to "lift up the throttle body". it doesn't specify. My bike has an issue where it kills it self when coming to a stop quite often and the tps is too high with the line (-) at the top. The frame of the bike is in the way and cant angle the torx to adjust when that is in the way. When the manual says "Lift" i suppose that means i just grab the throttle body and lift it up. It doesn't specify. Thats why I asked "How do I go about this?
Update 2: Heres the section of the service manual

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/813897/Suzuki-Gsx-R750.html?page=176#manual
Update 3: If you guys don't know how, don't bother answering my question. If I have to I will go to a mechanic.
Update 4: I'm adjusting TPS because it has come out of adjustment an shows that the line is above C00, when I put my bike into dealer mode because it has performance issues. I know how to adjust it. I simply asked how can I access it, but no one seems to know, but I figured it out and its done. And i'm not... show more I'm adjusting TPS because it has come out of adjustment an shows that the line is above C00, when I put my bike into dealer mode because it has performance issues. I know how to adjust it. I simply asked how can I access it, but no one seems to know, but I figured it out and its done. And i'm not "tweaking" it just to go faster, I never said that was my intent.