Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 year ago

does london have a large st patricks day parade like in ireland, new york and birmingham?

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

No, not as far as I know. I've never heard about a parade, I've only really heard of people celebrating St. Patrick's day by going out to clubs and pubs.

• 1 year ago

NO: Paddys day is not generally a big occasion in the UK.

• 1 year ago

No, it doesn't.

• Zed
    1 year ago

Yes sadly it does

If you check the Apple calander in the phone, it will mark out , St David's, St Andrews and St Patrick's day. It does NOT mark out St Georges day (23 April) the patron saint of England. Apple is racist.

• Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

i dont believe this, if it is true it needs fixing, but, if it wasnt for paddy day then nobody would even know about any other nations day, its the irish who made something of it which caused jealousy among others

1 year ago

No, but the pubs are all full on the night of st patricks day.

1 year ago

No. There is a 'procession' from Piccadilly to Trafalgar Square, but as it is not a public holiday it is pretty low key.

It does however take SPD seriously which is why I had to step over some old biddy collapsed in my front garden last year after she had too much of the falling down water and got the wrong street.