Why is it that religions of today allow everyone no matter their lifestyle to be members of their churches when..?

Gal 5: describes the works of the flesh and how they will stop one from entering the Kingdom (Matt 24:14) Gal 5:19) Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness (Gal 5:14b) “You must love your neighbor as yourself.” Would a person love their neighbor by... show more Gal 5: describes the works of the flesh and how they will stop one from entering the Kingdom (Matt 24:14)
Gal 5:19) Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness
(Gal 5:14b) “You must love your neighbor as yourself.”
Would a person love their neighbor by committing adultery, fornication, uncleanness or lewdness towards them or with them?
The definition of the word fornication in Greek is [porneia} and {porneia} covers all of these immoral acts: adultery, fornication, homosexuality, lesbianism, intercourse with animals etc.
Verse 20 also includes) idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
And verse 21 ends with this) envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
At James 4:4) Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.
What does the Bible, God’s word tell us about those that practice the works of the flesh)
Are the different churches indulging or allowing those that live a lifestyle that includes the work of the flesh obeying God’s word, shouldn’t they consider (1 Co 5:13) while God judges those outside? “Remove the wicked person from among yourselves.”
Update: I'm asking anyone to judge their neighbor, I'm asking why the different churches allow those that "practice" these sin to associate freely within the church when the scriptures make it plain that those who live an immoral lifestyle, abusive speech, fornication (adultery, homosexuals and... show more I'm asking anyone to judge their neighbor, I'm asking why the different churches allow those that "practice" these sin to associate freely within the church when the scriptures make it plain that those who live an immoral lifestyle, abusive speech, fornication (adultery, homosexuals and bestiality)
Finding truth means we change, put on a new personality, not just call ourselves yet not change into what we are told about how a true Christian lives!
Update 2: That's I'm "not" asking anyone to judge their neighbor!
Update 3: (2 Corinthians 5:17) Therefore, if anyone is in union with Christ, he is a new creation; the old things passed away; look! new things have come into existence.(1 John 2:17)The world is passing away and so is its desire, but he that does the will of God remains forever. Compare (Psalms 37:9)9 (American Standard) For... show more (2 Corinthians 5:17) Therefore, if anyone is in union with Christ, he is a new creation; the old things passed away; look! new things have come into existence.(1 John 2:17)The world is passing away and so is its desire, but he that does the will of God remains forever. Compare (Psalms 37:9)9 (American Standard) For evil-doers shall be cut off; But those that wait for Jehovah, they shall inherit the land..