Health Question, Input Needed?

In November 2018, I started to drastically reduce the amount of calories I ate, I continued into December 2018 until about December 13. I went back to normally eating from that point on and regularly I will get stomach aches, and when I eat I get a very sore stomach, and often have diarrhea. When I wake up, my... show more In November 2018, I started to drastically reduce the amount of calories I ate, I continued into December 2018 until about December 13. I went back to normally eating from that point on and regularly I will get stomach aches, and when I eat I get a very sore stomach, and often have diarrhea. When I wake up, my stomach churns. I'll be seeing a doctor soon, but if anyone has any opinion to what might be happening, that will be helpful?
Update: Throughout that period I would starve myself, eating about 600 calories per day
1 answer 1