Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

The White House called the election of Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro "not free, fair or credible". Was Trump's election...?

Favorite Answer

Yes it was.

Before the election I did some research on how well protected the election process was from the point of view of accurately keeping count of the votes and security measures in place to prevent tampering with the vote counts.

While I was not convinced the system was hack proof, I did notice that those in the position of keeping the election honest were mostly democrats. But the positions are considered "non-patrician".

Also during the election process in the US there is no record of any one threatening individual voters with specific threats of violence.

I can not say that the election in Venezuela was that secure and it clearly appears that intimidation was part of the electoral process.

• Trump praised Putin for rigging his own election in Russia. Double standard, much?

Nope. And the truth is coming out like a water faucet.

Yep