How to fix my oven? I think popcorn dropped into the vent?

I cannot lift my oven all of the way out and dont have anyone else to do it unless I wait weeks. I dropped a single piece of popcorn down the back and it looked like it annoyingly flew down the vent. I turned the oven on and after not even 2 minutes I started to smell smoke from inside of the oven but not the... show more I cannot lift my oven all of the way out and dont have anyone else to do it unless I wait weeks.

I dropped a single piece of popcorn down the back and it looked like it annoyingly flew down the vent.
I turned the oven on and after not even 2 minutes I started to smell smoke from inside of the oven but not the outside. I didn't previously burn anything in it so no idea why it would smell. What can I do? It's a baby Bellingham (?) And it's my landlords not mine so I cannot really start unscrewing pieces.