1 year ago

Eight years of Obanga.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

My life every day, basically

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Like a dog trapped in a room with a vacuum cleaner... for eternity.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

When I was living as a sinner doing the things a sinner does I felt like my life was in a fog. I walk for miles and the things I did on this earth did not move. It felt as if I was living in a world of make believe. Like all my thoughts evolve without purpose and I was living and not remembering what I did before or after and when I did it. Like being in an actor in a movie and not really understanding the role. But when I found the Lord Jesus Christ. I began to understand. I saw things as they are suppose to be. I understand the purpose of life. I am not in a fog anymore and I am not afraid of what is going to happen tomorrow. I do everything with freedom and my mind is never occupied with the things of this world. I don't have to fill the emptiness. I am a quiet man. I don't live in hell anymore because I found the kingdom was inside of me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Wonderful. It is a safe haven and place of peace for those of us who seek truth.

• ...Show all comments
    • DJ
      Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

To die and go to Hell is the worst thing that can happen to you. It's not something that you should want.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

huh

• 1 year ago

like being in a sauna 24/7

• 1 year ago

It's like continually wishing you could die so the torment will end. Hopelessness and abandonment will be the rewards of unbelief.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Hell is other people, so I assume it's like being a fetus.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Believe it or not it's not the heat, it's the humidity

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.