Diarrhea and stomach cramping?

Here’s the situation: I am currently on vacation (in the US, not outside of the country). I woke up with diarrhea, and I’ve gone to the bathroom multiple times at this point. I also have mild stomach cramps/ pain along with it, but the diarrhea is the main issue. Here’s what I ate yesterday: an egg and English... show more Here’s the situation:
I am currently on vacation (in the US, not outside of the country). I woke up with diarrhea, and I’ve gone to the bathroom multiple times at this point. I also have mild stomach cramps/ pain along with it, but the diarrhea is the main issue. Here’s what I ate yesterday: an egg and English muffin sandwich, a banana, a grilled chicken salad (chicken, lettuce, corn, black beans), pretzels and crackers, and a Greek salad. This morning I had a couple pieces of toast to try and make myself feel better. What could be the cause of this? Food poisoning? Stomach virus? I was thinking maybe I ate too many raw vegetables yesterday? Any input would be appreciated. I just took some pepto bismol, which is helping a bit. I am also drinking water.