I frequently go 3-4 days without a bowel movement. How can I make myself more regular?

Good morning everyone :) Sorry that this isn't the most pleasant topic, but I'm hoping you can help. I'm an adult female and for a very long time I've had infrequent bowel movements. I'm a runner but in 2018 I became very inconsistent with my runs, and I've only just gotten back into daily... show more Good morning everyone :) Sorry that this isn't the most pleasant topic, but I'm hoping you can help. I'm an adult female and for a very long time I've had infrequent bowel movements. I'm a runner but in 2018 I became very inconsistent with my runs, and I've only just gotten back into daily running about a month ago. I run anywhere from 3-8 miles per day. I feel like I'm doing everything right yet I go days without a bowel movement.

-I exercise/move my body daily
-I drink a TON of water throughout the day
-I eat generally healthy
-I meet my fiber minimums through whole foods and grains daily
-I even consume things that supposedly make you really have to go, like warm lemon water in the morning, coffee, oatmeal, apples, dates, etc.

Right now I very much feel the urge to go but can't. Last night I managed to squeeze out the tiniest little rock-hard amount the size of two nickles maybe. Otherwise it's been days. I've taken laxatives (ex-lax) twice in the past two weeks to help me go and it works but I don't want to rely on laxatives!! What else can I do to make myself more regular? Thank you