Where to learn to properly track business expenses for small businesses?

I run a music placement company that's comprised of me as the sole member of my LLC and I also have 15 other music producers (non LLC members) that signed a contract with my LLC that allows me to place there music on TV platforms for a percentage of the profit. Would these people be considered independent... show more I run a music placement company that's comprised of me as the sole member of my LLC and I also have 15 other music producers (non LLC members) that signed a contract with my LLC that allows me to place there music on TV platforms for a percentage of the profit. Would these people be considered independent contractors? Also what should I look for to learn things such as how to keep a proper ledgers, the many business terms for the types of transactions to put in a ledger (owners equity, vendor, capital investment etc), tax documents you need to fill out and when you need it filled out, how to stay prepare for audits etc etc etc. I'm actually just getting my business up and running do Im pretty sure all of this can be done with QuickBooks and proper knowledge of the fundamentals.