Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 months ago

Why does nobody want me?

I have been trying to get a girlfriend my entire life, and I want to get married more than anything, but then again, why would anybody want to spend the rest of their life with me? I just want someone to love me, I try my absolute hardest, I do everything those stupid YouTube videos and blogs say, but it’s no use. I am nice to girls, i tell them jokes, I open up to them, but it never works. And don’t give me any of that “you’ll find someone” or “you haven’t found the one” bull crap. I just don’t want to be alone anymore, I hate it, I hate it so much, I hate being alone. What is wrong with me?

women are by and by insufferable hoes

• Emily Rose

Bi* and Jennifer you sound stupid for agreeing with that poor attempt at an insult need I remind you that you're also a woman.

I think you dont love yourself. to be able to attract people you should be aware of your values. you should work on your self-confidence and knowing yourself before thinking of finding a partner

You might not want to hear this, but everything happens for a reason and if you haven’t found someone then it might not be your fault but that’s just how things are supposed to be. Yeah it sucks but at the end of the day you have to focus on improving YOURSELF and upgrading YOUR life little by little and trust the phase that you are in - even though this one has lasted your whole life so far - you are where you are supposed to be right now. There’s not much you can do apart from taking control of your own actions

It seems like you suffer from low self esteem. If you want to change any of this, I would suggest figuring out how to be content with yourself. If you don't see any of your self value, then nobody will.

well without knowing much about you its kind of hard to tell you. Do you work? Do you Have a car? Do you live with someone such as a friend or parents? All these things are important. for me if you didnt work or have a car or lived with parents or friends it would be a huge deal breaker from the get go...

• Andrea10 months agoReport

@Sieg Heil shes an assholle because she doesn't want to date a lazy bum? If the genders were reversed youd call him a bum. Stfu.

sign up to the gym will defs boost your self esteem.

I'm 40 and no one wants to marry me because you men want big butts and booobs and I have none of those. Just saying

• thegreatone

"Men" would want the woman for her, not for her butt and b00bs. Those you mention are boys, not men.

I have a guy friend he use to say the same thing. He started online dating, met someone and has been happily married for about 4 years. oh and try church a lot of single ladies there praying for a good man

Maybe you're trying too hard. Please don't put yourself down. You sound like a great guy actually.

I understand your situation. It's sucks being lonely sometimes. I had the blessing of the greatest genetics (sarcasm). I stopped growing at 5 foot 3 inches, have gynecomastia, started balding when I was 16 even though I didn't hit puberty until I was 19 plus I went completely bald at 20, and my voice really never deepened to this day and I'm 25 and still can't grow facial hair. So basically I'm a short bald guy with no beard, man **** and the voice of a 14 year old so as you can tell i'm swimming in the poon lol.

It does suck when every girl you meets says that i'm not their type or " your nice but ......? I realized on the bright side though that I can do whatevery I want because i'm not tied down. I just accepted and became content with beating off.

• cjware197410 months agoReport

Online dating is a joke many lie or gay men pretending to be women.