Percy asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 year ago

Why is the NFL so wild about Sean McVay?

If you're going to declare a guy the best coach in the league and begin hiring his assistants into head coaching positions, at least wait until he wins a playoff game lol

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree. It's stupid that he is being touted as some sort of "boy genius" just because he turned the Rams around quicker than anyone expected. This kid is too young and inexperienced to be sprouting a coaching tree, and the teams who hired his assistants will learn that the hard way.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Nfl hates black people

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

They crave and lust after him because his dad was a NFL coach so he comes from coaching royalty. Its very similar to the love that the Harbaugh's brothers have around the league as well.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Because he is only 33 & he is winning!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Yes

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I pity you, you fool.

• 1 year ago

He is innovative and can adjust when it comes to offense, plus he got leadership skills. also nfl is trending towards young coaches that embraces analytics like baseball.

• Ice1 year agoReport

His offense doesn’t adjust though. What about McVay is analytics driven?

• Cory
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

because he's white

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Because you’re low IQ

• 1 year ago

Because NFL teams are run pretty stupid for the most part. Cardinals keep mentioning McVay being friends with Kingsbury like it means anything. Also, I agree I don’t understand why teams want McVay when hasn’t done anything yet really. Why not say you want the next Doug Pederson?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.