Percy asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 years ago

Why is the NFL so wild about Sean McVay?

If you're going to declare a guy the best coach in the league and begin hiring his assistants into head coaching positions, at least wait until he wins a playoff game lol

Favorite Answer

I agree. It's stupid that he is being touted as some sort of "boy genius" just because he turned the Rams around quicker than anyone expected. This kid is too young and inexperienced to be sprouting a coaching tree, and the teams who hired his assistants will learn that the hard way.

Nfl hates black people

They crave and lust after him because his dad was a NFL coach so he comes from coaching royalty. Its very similar to the love that the Harbaugh's brothers have around the league as well.

Because he is only 33 & he is winning!

Yes

I pity you, you fool.

He is innovative and can adjust when it comes to offense, plus he got leadership skills. also nfl is trending towards young coaches that embraces analytics like baseball.

• Cory

because he's white

Because NFL teams are run pretty stupid for the most part. Cardinals keep mentioning McVay being friends with Kingsbury like it means anything. Also, I agree I don’t understand why teams want McVay when hasn’t done anything yet really. Why not say you want the next Doug Pederson?