My mum says she medium and a healer.... is she saying the truth?

I don't know if it's me that's going crazy or my mum 😖, she says so many thing's that its outside from this world and hard to believe, even my sibling's says that she lost her damn mind, although for me in some ways I do believe her in some certain things..

For the past 6 years my mum has always been saying that she see ghost's and help them pass to the other side, she says that she's also a healer and also visits people in hospitals and in home's to heal them for free, she even healed a dog one time(she doesn't charge money from people, she do all these thing from the heart)... sometime's when i'm in pain she try's to heal me by touching me and send energy in me, it makes me nervous and won't let her heal me lol..

she sometimes tells me thats she's also not afraid of the devil and shes ready to fight him!!, there's this one thing also that she f**ks my mind about.. she says that Elvis and Marilyn Monroe came to speak with her, one day I was in the kitchen and she told me that Freddie Mercury was there with us!.. 😵😳

Please I need help and don't know what to do and I'm scared that this situation will get worse by time!!

She's 55 years old and I know that in her past life she had gone trough bad things and suffered alot..

Sorry for my bad English, hope my writing is understandable...

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

im going to type 100 s's

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 year ago

Your mum is crazy !!!1

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

6 yrs now? why has it taken u all this time to ask on Yahoo answers

she could of been cured by now with all the experts here

• kim
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Pray for her and help her out in house chores. Take her with you to church on Sundays. Ask her to give it a rest if she is rambling. That's our job. If she's cooking working and your stable that's her job. It's all good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

I don't know and no one would ever know unless they have had it happen to them but I do know that some herbs have amazing healing powers.

• Al
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

I was raised by a very religious mother, I went to church and was saved, essentially my opinions and perspectives were molded for me in ideologies that were based on facts by faith...all that changed after I had a near death experience and met Jesus, let's just say I never darkened the doorway of another church again, but yet I'm a firm believer in God and Jesus, I'm just aware that the Roman Church pulled off the biggest identity theft in human history, They convinced you Jesus is God, Jesus was teaching that God is Within You, BIG DIFFERENCE, this why your Mom is able to do what she does, Jesus did the same things and more, every human has these abilities, Perception is everything, My NDE experience changed my perspective to being more open minded, yes there are charlatans out there and the same exist with many churches where God is taught through fear and sin and separation from the father, Man Created Religion and your prejudices, God created us out of Love and Light, there is no Darkness where there is light, you can perceive darkness, but that is associated with what you created in your mind, an illusion...... being raised in religion, I recognized gifts I had after my NDE but I had to struggle past the fears I was taught by religion, and I did! and by the hand and guidance of Christ am I liberated by mans bondage, any Christian calling your mom a negative name is a hypocrite for the fact the very Bible they hold as God's unwavering word came into being by men who had the ability to do exactly what your mom does, this is religions dirty little secret, God is in us, not in a little book, we need to learn to open the pages within us and release the fear of men and find Gods light within Luke 17:23 for all the hypocrites out there. The Kingdom of God is WITHIN YOU. so to answer your question, your Mom is no different than you, she is just open to an awareness we all have but are afraid to look at, if everything she learns comes from Love then its of God.

• kim
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Okay jehovah's witness your full of ****. Ignore this cult

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

God is against the occult. Please turn to Jesus Christ & be saved. Start reading the Bible & praying. She's dealing with the devil, & doesn't even realize it. She's under STRONG deception.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Since conducting some research into subjects of the 'Esoteric' it's been my Experience & Observation that most self described "Mediums & Healers" aren't entirely genuine,,But that's not to say that they don't sincerely Believe in what their talking about as much as any common believers in a conventional Theosophy.

So, your Mom happens to be a bit of an "Odd-Ball", & ironically since she's entitled to her beliefs no matter how bazaar or unconventional, the only thing you can do about it is occasionally remind her that That's what Others are going to think about her as often as she talks about it,, And you might even consider reminding her that even Devoutly or Fanatically Religious people have a way of making others feel uncomfortable when they're unable to at least Tune it Down a little,,,

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Do you want truth? Test. Anecdotal claims are worthless. Also why isn’t she rich? If someone has such a special ability and doesn’t make a ton of money, why have it at all?

I highly doubt security people let quacks in hospitals.

Also I see you answer astrology questions. You’re no better.

• 1 year ago

Whether or not you believe her, why not just humour her - go along with what she says without getting too serious about it? There is MUCH more to life than what appears to us!

• 1 year agoReport

He could have a crazy mother that tries to kill there kids he should just be happy he even has a mom!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.