My mum says she medium and a healer.... is she saying the truth?

I don't know if it's me that's going crazy or my mum πŸ˜–, she says so many thing's that its outside from this world and hard to believe, even my sibling's says that she lost her damn mind, although for me in some ways I do believe her in some certain things.. For the past 6 years my mum has... show more I don't know if it's me that's going crazy or my mum πŸ˜–, she says so many thing's that its outside from this world and hard to believe, even my sibling's says that she lost her damn mind, although for me in some ways I do believe her in some certain things..

For the past 6 years my mum has always been saying that she see ghost's and help them pass to the other side, she says that she's also a healer and also visits people in hospitals and in home's to heal them for free, she even healed a dog one time(she doesn't charge money from people, she do all these thing from the heart)... sometime's when i'm in pain she try's to heal me by touching me and send energy in me, it makes me nervous and won't let her heal me lol..
she sometimes tells me thats she's also not afraid of the devil and shes ready to fight him!!, there's this one thing also that she f**ks my mind about.. she says that Elvis and Marilyn Monroe came to speak with her, one day I was in the kitchen and she told me that Freddie Mercury was there with us!.. 😡😳

Please I need help and don't know what to do and I'm scared that this situation will get worse by time!!
She's 55 years old and I know that in her past life she had gone trough bad things and suffered alot..

Sorry for my bad English, hope my writing is understandable...