Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Do you think you are smarter than Donald Trump?

Best Answer

I’m actually literate, so........yes?

• Zoey

Hey Nick, you shouldn't speak about being literate. You can't even properly use grammar, you Chicken Pecker.

I have a 157 I.Q.what is donalds

• atomic fireball

Are you a Russian bot? Because no real American who cares about his or her country would be sticking up for this @$$hole named Trump
      Who is running our country into the ground. There’s something wrong with you. I don’t think you’re even a real person. You sound pretty loyal to Russia if you ask me

I sometimes struggle to understand how he has survived for this long.

• Lv 7

I'm sure you struggle trying your shoes too. Your lack of ability isn't a reflection on grump.

In what arena and using what metric?

Why would anyone think he is smart when we who REALLY know him know that he is only wealthy because he got 28 million from his father and hired the same financial consultant that his father had working for him. Ross Perot is a self made millionaire and HE is smart.

Trump? Nope.

I knew more about the Gov't than he currently does,.. when i was in 6th grade.

• Impeach 45

Shut up, Venus! All you do is spew your nonsense everywhere. Just STFU already!

• I'm not he is far more articulate than I am

• Jim10 months agoReport

Damn that’s impressive

Note my personal icon. I can assure you that I could do a far better job.

• Lv 7

Your ego is out of control.

Donald is obviously smarter at business wheeling & dealing.. I think I'm smarter at understanding science & the world's issues, but that's not saying much as it seems that could be said of almost everybody w/ Ms. Sanders excepted.

• gibbsmb

Yeah Venus, but he does come up with some off-the-wall stuff

Even my dog is better than Trump

• Eliza10 months agoReport

Hey Venus, I love how in all your comments, you're insulting anti trumps, calling them stupid or a waste of life or whatever the ****, despite you literally going down to the bottom of the page to take the time to respond to them, with such hypocritical comments.
      Did you make a whole day out of it?

Yes, in some ways. I certainly know a lot of US history and understand where the country stands.

Yep

• Donnie Doom10 months agoReport

When couch potatoes on yahoo think they are smarter than billionaire united states presidents...