Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Do you think you are smarter than Donald Trump?

170 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago
    Best Answer

I’m actually literate, so........yes?

• Zoey
      Lv 5
      10 months agoReport

Hey Nick, you shouldn't speak about being literate. You can't even properly use grammar, you Chicken Pecker.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I have a 157 I.Q.what is donalds

• atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      10 months agoReport

Are you a Russian bot? Because no real American who cares about his or her country would be sticking up for this @$$hole named Trump
      Who is running our country into the ground. There’s something wrong with you. I don’t think you’re even a real person. You sound pretty loyal to Russia if you ask me

• 10 months ago

I sometimes struggle to understand how he has survived for this long.

• Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

I'm sure you struggle trying your shoes too. Your lack of ability isn't a reflection on grump.

• 10 months ago

In what arena and using what metric?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Why would anyone think he is smart when we who REALLY know him know that he is only wealthy because he got 28 million from his father and hired the same financial consultant that his father had working for him. Ross Perot is a self made millionaire and HE is smart.

Trump? Nope.

I knew more about the Gov't than he currently does,.. when i was in 6th grade.

• Impeach 45
      Lv 4
      10 months agoReport

Shut up, Venus! All you do is spew your nonsense everywhere. Just STFU already!

• I'm not he is far more articulate than I am

• Jim10 months agoReport

Damn that’s impressive

• 10 months ago

Note my personal icon. I can assure you that I could do a far better job.

• Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

Your ego is out of control.

• 10 months ago

Donald is obviously smarter at business wheeling & dealing.. I think I'm smarter at understanding science & the world's issues, but that's not saying much as it seems that could be said of almost everybody w/ Ms. Sanders excepted.

• gibbsmb
      Lv 4
      10 months agoReport

Yeah Venus, but he does come up with some off-the-wall stuff

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Even my dog is better than Trump

• Eliza10 months agoReport

Hey Venus, I love how in all your comments, you're insulting anti trumps, calling them stupid or a waste of life or whatever the ****, despite you literally going down to the bottom of the page to take the time to respond to them, with such hypocritical comments.
      Did you make a whole day out of it?

• 10 months ago

Yes, in some ways. I certainly know a lot of US history and understand where the country stands.

• 10 months ago

Yep

• Donnie Doom10 months agoReport

When couch potatoes on yahoo think they are smarter than billionaire united states presidents...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.