As Donald Trump keeps the government closed and security workers alienated, does anyone believe he is not working for the Russians?

As Federal workers go unpaid and still "expected" to work, the government suggests that those workers take on babysitting and dog walking to pay their mortgages and bills. May I suggest that they send the bills that they cannot pay to Donald Trump in care of the White House and expect him to pay them? If... show more As Federal workers go unpaid and still "expected" to work, the government suggests that those workers take on babysitting and dog walking to pay their mortgages and bills.

May I suggest that they send the bills that they cannot pay to Donald Trump in care of the White House and expect him to pay them?
If he thinks that Mexico is going to pay for the wall, shouldn't federal workers expect him to pay their bills while they work unpaid?