joey asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 11 months ago

so my friend and i bet 420$ if i could hack the wifi at work so i need ur helo?

I know the basics but he's the only person who can give access to the internet even if u have the wifi password he can monitor, control, limit speed etc... so how can i hack it my phone is not rooted but i got one rooted and i have a laptop but kali linux is not installed on it

so plz help me i need that 420$ lol!

As if you could get in even with detailed instructions! If your work knows what they are doing... they have the proper settings in place, you would need about 20 years and a Cray Supercomputer to get in to current security settings! Yes. Kali (or any other linux) can be used to crack old time WEP or even early WPA BUT not the current versions. Just remember what you do matters and jail or unemployment is a real downer!

https://www.lifewire.com/what-are-wep-wpa-and-wpa2...

Source(s): Years of networks and security setups

Can't hep you with your illegal activities.

• Adrian

How much of that $420 are you willing to share?

Not going to happen I think. Without details, no one can help in doing something illegal....