Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 11 months ago

Jeff Bezos gives up $63B to screw another person's wife. What kind of screw is worth $63B?

Update:

Bezos is worth $127B. Her wife was with him before even Amazon was started and there was no prenup... so yes, she's entitled to half if not more

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Is there really a difference in your standard of living whether it's $63B or $126B.

So enjoy your life rather than live in a sham marriage. Either way, you'll always have more money than you can ever spend on yourself.

• 11 months ago

pussy has and always will make the world go round. as long as powerful man are in control they will always crave and lust after pootang.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Gee my husband forgave me for one mistaken incident and stayed with me for another 16 years until death do us part you'd think she might forgive him for $127B.

• 11 months ago

Honestly I just think the whole divorce system needs to be redone. You’re supposed to help women keep their previous standard of living. Her standard of living is not $63 billion. Not even $1 billion.

Considering the circumstances of when the law was passed, women could not work. Now that they can though, it seems stupid to keep it around. Not to mention affirmative action favoring women over men in pretty much every high-paying/higher education field there is.

One thing I do wonder though is why he did cheat. Obviously we all look to the cheater as the bad person regardless of who it is. But it’s important to ask why. Maybe he wasn’t actually happy with her or his marriage. Maybe the sex dried up like it usually does in marriages or something. There’s important questions that must be asked that no one knows but them. He also could just be a plain old piece of **** lol

• TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

Also I was married 20 years until death do us part and the sex never dried up except when our youngest son got scared of the dark and would only sleep in our bed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

So much money...

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Glad he’s being smart with his money.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Degrading a woman and calling her a 'screw' makes you appear to be an unthinking moron.

• Lv 7
      11 months agoReport

Poor Dr Mike, you have no understanding only hatred.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

To want many sex partners is a natural thing, especially if a person is rich & powerful. But a wise person is discreet about it. As for the money, a family is an economic institution, like a business partnership. Break-up the partnership & there are financial consequences.

• Jeremy
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

Well, what is happening to them at this point in time just proves that money does not buy happiness, but it can buy sex. What a sad reflection on society in the 21st century. What happened to honour?

• Rad11 months agoReport

Honour, just like consideration has died in the new millenium

• 11 months ago

Seen on YouTube how Besos wife told interviewer how they met. U can tell how much she loves him......this was wasn't that long ago. The other woman isn't even a looker. Don't know what he's thinking.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

That’s very doubtful!

You need to talk to a liberal group they are programmed to believe almost anything.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.