What is the best course of action to study for an exam if your not able to study until the day prior? (read description 1st please)?

So i know this is subject for ridicule but allotting study time in advance is not always an option when life gets in the way. So if something major happens (as life seems to do before an exam) where you are forced to start studying the day before an exam, what is the best option here? Is it cramming and pulling an... show more So i know this is subject for ridicule but allotting study time in advance is not always an option when life gets in the way. So if something major happens (as life seems to do before an exam) where you are forced to start studying the day before an exam, what is the best option here? Is it cramming and pulling an all nighter? (which I always feel foggy headed the next day but I do learn a lot). Or would it be something like intermittent rest periods through the night and set an alarm and study, nap, study, nap, etc.? Or just plain get as much sleep as possible and hope for the best. Again it s not ideal but my finals as well as two prior exams I had deaths in the family, financial issues, etc. That demanded my attention first and it hurt my grades quite a big so if something like that comes up again I want to be prepared. Any advice I could get would be immensely appreciated. Thanks!
1 answer 1