Eric asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Govt worker here working without pay how sick are the Democrats for shutting us down?

Trump is not to blame here?

We can’t afford anymore gun shootings and school shootings caused by Thousands of MS-13 and Mexican Muslim illegally entering our country with no border wall, it is an emergency and

I don’t care if I have to go 4 years work no pay I cannot see our country go under without a wall, it is an urgent priority I don’t want ms-13 attacking my kids at school with isis dynamites

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Best Answer

So even though President Trump has now stated before the world's media at least twice that he is proud to own the shutdown, you consider this the Democrat's fault.

You suggestion that there have been thousands of mass and school shootings carried out by MS-13 members and Mexican Muslims is simply not true.

Firstly Mexico is a Christian majority country, Islam is a minority religion in Mexico. According to the 2010 census conducted by the National Institute of Statistics and Geography (INEGI), there were 2,500 individuals that identified Islam as their religion. Over 50% of these will be women or children. So even if every Muslim who lived in the Mexico has illegally entered the USA, this cannot be "thousands"

According to June 2017 written testimony from U.S. Border Patrol Acting Chief Carla Provost, since fiscal year 2012 U.S. Border Patrol apprehended 159 unaccompanied alien children with confirmed or suspected gang affiliations. Of the 159 children, 56 were suspected or confirmed to be affiliated with MS-13.

That is 56 in 6 years, 9.3 a year. Even if all these children had been members of MS-13, it would be 26.5 per year. A very, very long way from your claim of "thousands"

The fact is that many gang members were born in the United States and did not come into the US from Mexico.

Without doubt this violent gang is a real problem, the FBI estimate 6-10 thousand members, to suggest it is down to the immigrants attempting to enter the USA now, is simply not supported by facts.

You are being fed fear and hate by President Trump based on lies, which I prove below.

Whether you have the courage to admit this and stop being fooled by this man's continuous lies is up to you.

• Jas B
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

So the Department of Homeland Security and the Justice Department is producing fake reports in your mind? Oh boy.

• 10 months ago

Thank you for representing what the majority of Americans have been saying all along.

• Alan
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

The majority of mass shootings were carried out by US Citizens who were legally entitled to live and work in the US. Your misguided belief that a wall will keep out illegals is based upon what evidence exactly? East Germany had not only a wall, but a no-man's land full of mines and guards armed with machine guns ready to fire. But that wall was small and people still got through. They tunneled, flew over, ballooned over and used all manner of tricks to get into West Germany. So what do you think desperate Mexicans are going to do with a wall thousands of miles along their border, which for the most part is unmanned, un-mined, and in fact not a wall at all, just a wire fence! Get real.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Yeah right!

And what about the smallpox epidemic sweeping Dallas as a result of that caravan?

Need that wall!

See! I can make up outrageous crap too!

• Jas B
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

https://www.livescience.com/62585-new-smallpox-related-virus-texas.html is a scientific article about this virus, which was discovered in rodents, not immigrants.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

This is complete BS. If you are going without pay, and only blaming one side, and allegedly willing to go without pay for years for some cause that is half baked, then you have the worst case of mental problems this side of a serial killer.

• Eric10 months agoReport

You can work without pay by doing side jobs at night and moving in with your parents, that’s what smart people do. You still need to work your day job to hold your spot but public service shouldn’t be all about the money.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Many cons seriously believe this ****.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.