Tired of high school socially?

I had moved school couple time. And I always get that "popular status" because of my looks and ability to get girls. I had recently moved to this school a year ago, Once again, Starting of the year a lot of people talk about me and its annoying. By the days goes by I became more introvert and I don't... show more I had moved school couple time. And I always get that "popular status" because of my looks and ability to get girls. I had recently moved to this school a year ago, Once again, Starting of the year a lot of people talk about me and its annoying. By the days goes by I became more introvert and I don't talk in class. Now its became difficult to make friends because im so quite in class. some of kid noticed that I am became awkward and not fitting in.in history class we always do group work and I don't have any friends. Teachers always put me in random group and its so awkward. Today I heard a group of kid I history class talking about me that I was popular and they noticed the changed. WHY people have to judge another person by their looks . I just want to be alone by myself. Its getting more awkward every single daay
5 answers 5